It’s a great time to invest in real estate, but the day to day responsibility of maintaining a rental property can be overwhelming. The solution may be to hire a Property Management group. If you’re not certain if this is the right thing for you – here are some things to consider and some reasons why Military Homes Charleston may be right for you.
- No Reserve Fund
- No Origination Fee
- Leasing Fee – 10% First Month Only
- Management Fee - 10% Per Month
- Transparent record keeping
- Detailed P&L reports
- Quarterly property inspections
- Deposit is held in an escrow account
- No purchases or repairs are made without your consent.
- We personally handle all calls from the tenant.
~ Contact Jodie today for more information ~
- How Much Rent Per Month? We will determine the best rental rate possible for your property. Today’s internet savvy tenants will know if your property is overpriced - and overpriced properties will sit empty.
- Marketing Expertise: We have marketing experience and will maximize your property’s exposure – providing you with a qualified tenant FASTER!
- Choosing the Right Tenant: We require detailed applications, along with photo ID from each potential tenant. We perform a credit check, background check, and eviction history report on every applicant. We all verify employment/income, and call past landlords for references.
- Financial Records and Security Deposit Escrows: We will manage your security deposit escrow funds and make sure you are in compliance with local and state regulations.
Military Homes Charleston
We specialize in helping military families enjoy a smooth PCS in and out of Joint Base Charleston, South Carolina. Buying and selling your home is one of the biggest events of your life. As your trusted Charleston Real Estate Professional, we are 100% committed to helping you the best way we can when you buy or sell your home. We have a passion for helping people, and we love what we do – call 843-410-8014 or email@example.com today!